Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

random changes to my orders, missing samples again

i had made two different orders online and for some reason they were sent as one with only one set of samples, outrageous to make changes after the purchase without noticing the customer, if i go to the store, which does not have as good of a selection and does not have new products, you would not be able to just do that to two different purchases, ehh it seems like each time i order from you guys there is something wrong with my purchase, yay for vib rouge status, aka stealing from customers 😕

when you put TWO BARCODES FOR TWO DIFFERENT PURCHASES on one page do not just steal the samples just because now it is one paper instead of two, you still have two different order numbers, just disappointed

Re: random changes to my orders, missing samples again

Hi Tamiraq,

Sorry to hear this! I'll PM you soon to help.

and the same thing happened again, no samples, order slip does not even show them on the list, last couple of orders had not all 3 samples but now it is 0 samples again ...

its not dramatic if they tell me i get 3 free samples that i add to my orders and i never receive them, it is called stating facts, if you cannot help me then do not reply.

Really? "Stealing" samples? Get over your dramatic entitled self, girl. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing