Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

place an order on 07/30, then receive email said that VIB rough will get four times point,

Is anyone know how to amend it? or how  to get the point after that purchase? Thanks!

Re: place an order on 07/30, then receive email said that VIB rough will get four times point,

Hi Yen89,

Rouge clients will earn 4x points and VIB clients will earn 3x poinst on purchases made August 3 through August 10, 2014 both in store and online. Unfortunately purchases made before 8/3/14 do not qualify for the bonus points.  If you would like to return your items, you can do so by mail or in your local store.

Smiley Happy -Laura

Re: place an order on 07/30, then receive email said that VIB rough will get four times point,

Thanks Laura =)

Spoiler

By the way, If I would like to return them and re-purchase them, is it different that I do it In Sephora inside JC Penny or in local Sephora? Since I return once in JCPenny, but they told me that I need to return in local Sephora. It is not so far from my house, but JCPenny is closer than local Sephora from my home.

It should be fine! However, I recommend calling them first to make sure. Smiley Happy -Laura

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors