Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

order still hasn’t shipped??

Hi, 

I placed an order on May 13 and my order still hasn’t shipped. It says i should expect it by May 26th but I don’t believe so because it’s been a little while already and it hasn’t made any progress, hasn’t even made it to a UPS. i know orders are backtracked right now because of the virus but if something is out of stock and that’s the reason my order isn’t shipping please let me know. 

thank you! 

Re: order still hasn’t shipped??

Hi @xndrokcnxxv I will be happy to take a look and will send you a PM. 

@xndrokcnxxv @You can call customer service 

Contact customer support, @xndrokcnxxv, here, and they can help you. https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Your expected delivery date hasn't passed though, so it might be worth waiting to see if it comes by then? As you mentioned there are notices throughout the site that things are delayed because of the need for social distancing at warehouses and back up from everyone ordering online. I'm not sure how long your stuff takes once it ships, but I think its 3-5 days for regular shipping, so you've got some time. Also, parcel delivery services are also backed up. We just need to have some patience and wait for the expected dates (or a few days after).

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing