Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

no more order samples? Sephora’s nosedive

I don’t remember the last time I got any sample in my orders. Not a single one despite picking them out and seeing them in my order confirmation. It started with mediocre alternatives to the ones I actually picked and for about a year now -not exaggerating- I’ve received zero samples, just the item I ordered by its lonesome rolling around like a tumbleweed regardless of the price and no packing slip. I order less and less from Sephora and I’m not missing out on anything because gone are the days where they were the only source of beloved skincare and cosmetics brands. They have competition that knows how to retain customers with tangible incentives and samples. Sephora is embarrassingly stingy with samples that cost them nothing, points rewards are abysmal at best, and them asking us to enter contests and “donate” to charity in their name with our points is just insulting; this business clearly refuses to evolve or take feedback seriously and just like the dinosaurs, the asteroid of savvier companies will take them out. 

Spoiler

Re: no more order samples? Sephora’s nosedive

HI @tropchic

I'm so sorry to hear about this and thank you for sharing your feedback with us regarding our rewards. Please know that we truly value your feedback and it has been shared with the appropriate teams. I will send you a PM to further assist.

Regards,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing