Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

need to find a holy grail liquid foundation brush!!!

I am currently using  La Mer´s treatment fluid foundation which has been working tremendously for  me... and have been playing around with several of my brushes. I have and tried the hourglass foundation brush as well as Chanel´s flat foundation brush and MAC´s small stippling brush..  but can´t seem to find the best one that works. I´d like a brush that is synthetic and doesn't shed at all. I´m not too worried about price point as long as it is good quality and lasts a long time...all suggestions are welcome!!

Re: need to find a holy grail liquid foundation brush!!!

Tarte airbrush foundation brush.Awesome .. only words for it

I second that! Big time!!! You won't be disappointed.

Third! This brush is a total game changer. I use it every day, and I prefer it to my BeautyBlender.

Fourth on that! I love that brush. Actually got another one yesterday for backup Smiley Happy

i like the Sigma F80 (this is the only Sigma brush I recommend BTW) and I really like the Marc Jacobs the Face II brush.  Both are dense, synthetic brushes that crease a streak-free, flawless look and are very easy to use.  Neither shed at all.

f80.png

I love the Real Techniques Buffing Brush or Stippling brush.  Amazing quality and very reasonably priced!

P1040887.JPG

I absolutely love those too!! Smiley Happy  They are very not expensive but really good quality! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy  And plus, they look so pretty ! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

I have that same pink brush and I love it, blends so well

I LOVE the pink stippling brush. It blends all my foundations wonderfully

I know it's not a brush but can I recommend the beauty blender, seriously it works like a dream.  Originally I got a sample of the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage foundation and I tried it with 4 different brushes and every brush showed either dry patches or streaks.  Not cool because it is the only foundation that matches my skin perfectly and lasts all day.  Then I got a beauty blender for the holidays (thanks to my lovely mum!) and it applied it perfectly!  Seriously, nothing applies like it, it gives me smooth airbrushed flawless skin.  I can't rave about it enough!

Second on the Real Techqunies Buffing Brush. It's nice and cheap, but it does soak a bit of product so I spread my foundation a bit (then again, you probably shouldn't dunk a brush into a pump of foundation). Buffs it out like a charm, haven't really had issues with looking like Snooki with my Guerlain Lingerie de Peau in 23 in the winter. (OK, I may need to use the Meteorites compact pressed powder to lighten it up a bit... not the voyage) No shedding. 

I switched to the Urban Decay Optical Blurring Brush in November and I really like it. 

Been using this brush for over a year and it is most definitely my holy grail liquid foundation brush!

The Tarte Airbrush Foundation brush is the only brush I use to apply foundation. I got mine in a set off of QVC awhile ago so it has a cute purple handle, but Sephora sells it as well. Nothing applies my foundation like this brush does. I even tried to get the super talked about Beauty Blender but it couldn't hold it's own against this wonderful wonderful brush and ended up being taken back.

So yeah, this is my recommendation. 

Yes, yes, yesss!!!  Hands down, best foundation brush EVER!  It's sooo thick & plush, and applies foundation to perfection.

another vote here!

Also love this one.

another vote for this brush i don't think i'll ever change to another brush now

also since your using an expensive foundation this will help a little go a long way  

I vote for the Tarte as well! 

In LOVE with my Sigma F80 and MAC 187. I go back and forth. My BFF swears by the RT buffing brush. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • f80.png
  • P1040887.JPG
  • images.jpg