Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

i love beauty talk

Since we have had a lot of threads here that are not that uplifting, I wanted to start a thread that we can all pat each other on the back and say what a wonderful job we have all been doing in making this community!

I am newer to this community, and I just want to say that I have had SUCH an amazing experience in this forum! Beauty talk is great because I can get feedback from everyone about what they loved/disliked and why. I love that we can all be friends and even if we disagree, we can disagree respectfully. I have not had a single person in this forum be rude to me in any way, shape, or form.

Everyone in this forum interacts so well with each other, and even though I am new, so many people have been very welcoming.

I hope everyone else loves beauty talk as much as I do (I'm seriously like addicted.. I read every single thread..lol).

Also, the mods have been amazing! They are all so friendly and they help me just as much as all my fellow beauty talk members!!

Re: i love beauty talk

You seem nice and kind, and I'm kinda new to the community as well. I have had an account on Sephora, but I never really knew about the community until I clicked on the Advice bar. It seems decent here but be warned: You get alot of crap if you post about something you "hate" trust me Smiley Sad 

Lets just keep this a positive post. I'm sorry you've been having a rough time but things will turn around Smiley Happy

Oh my lets please not go down this road and bring down this beautiful post. I love beauty talk so much. I am always on it, it's a great way to spread your personal knowledge, because of the diversity. We have stylist, professionals, MUA, educated ladies and men, and people who are beauty addicts! It's a wonderful place to be when there isnt such negativity. I find 99% of people on here to be nice respectful and very helpful. I hope this continues and we focus on the beauty in everything. 

Highlighted

Wait, what is MUA? 

Make Up Artist

Oh, I'm stupid -.- 

No worries, figuring out short forms can be a headache

I agree arielaaaaaa. Since reading all of these posts I have noticed how much everyone else loves this forum as much as I do Smiley Happy

@arielaaaaaaa I agree, let's not let any feelings run over into other threads and postsSmiley Happy BT is a really great forum, and for the most part it is a very helpful, positive and respectful place. I like to think of it as a family. It's nice to have a place to go to with people who "get" makeup whether they are professional, long time users or newbies.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats