Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

expired points

i had over 6,700 points and due to the pandemic i wasn’t able to redeem them and they all went away. this is so so infuriating and disappointing and i don’t know what to do.

Tags:

Re: expired points

The same thing happened to me. I just went online to buy the first makeup since the pandemic shut down the state and ALL of the points I’d been saving for years were gone. I cannot explain how deeply this hurt. The airlines suck anyway - so when they do it, it’s expected. But Sephora is like a friend, so it felt like a betrayal. I know, it’s just a company and they’re out to make money, but I earned those reward points!!!! 😭

Hi @AniniWahine,

Points will only expire if you have no activity on your account for 12 consecutive months or longer. To keep your account active you can make a purchase, or redeem a Rewards Bazaar item, or the birthday gift, or a gift card. I'll look into this and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie

Hi @corc0s,

Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or longer. You can keep your account active by making a purchase, or redeeming a reward, or the birthday gift within a year. I'll look into this further and I'll send you a message.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Same thing here, finally coming out of the Pandemic and able to purchase again only to find thousands of points gone.

I was also under the impression the inactivity period is 18 months based on earlier posts (now it’s 12 months?)  I’m pretty sure I made purchases within 18 months, could this be looked into please?

Aso, do we not get any alert or notification? Is that a possibility?

Hi @kissedbysun,

I'm sorry to hear about your points and that you didn't receive the emails notifying you that your points were going to expire. Points will expire if your account has been inactive for 12 consecutive months or more. You can keep your account active by making a purchase or redeeming a reward  or the birthday gift. I'll look into this then send you a PM.

Regards,
Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing