Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

current 500 and 100 point perks?

500 and 100 point perks currently?

Hey doll     I find that it just depends what store you v...

Hey doll

I find that it just depends what store you visit? 

They all go through them depending on there inventory.

A higher volume store might go through stock much faster then let's say a smaller less busy store. 

Your best bet is to call and see what your options are. 

Smiley Happy

Gilbert

I just got an email that the new 500 perk is a 5 piece se...

I just got an email that the new 500 perk is a 5 piece set from Laura Mercier.   Face Polish, Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20, Lash Building mascara, Eye Basics in Wheat and Foundation Primer.  The 100 point perks change as soon as stock is exhausted, but online now they are Philosophy Hope in a Jar deluxe sample, Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara and Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Balm.  You can always check what the perks are by placing a dummy order, that is, add something to your shopping cart, then go through the order process up to the add perks part. Then when you see what they are, you can actually place the order or cancel it. (Sounds like a lot of work, but I remember from a previous post that the moderator said it was the only way to find out).

Hope this helps!

Hi Lucylou9,   Pretty and Gilbert are both right! The cur...

Hi Lucylou9,

Pretty and Gilbert are both right!

The current Sephora.com perks are:

500 perk is the 5 piece set from Laura Mercier and the 100 perk is Philosophy Hope in a Jar - 0.4 oz, Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara - 0.2 oz, Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Raspberry - 0.17 oz. You can always contact us at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) to find out the most current promotions. I also agree that you can contact your local Sephora Store to see what perks are being offered.

<3 Melissa
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors