Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

contouring

I want t to start contouring my face but want to make sure I buy the best products for my skin type. I am over 50 Latina with a round face medium/light complexion with yellow undertones. I wear Mac NO 25 foundation and have T zone oily SKIN. Smash Box contouring kit has been recommended.

Re: contouring

If you can get your hands on anastasia beverly hills contouring kit, u should get that.  the kit is awesome.

You don't necessarily need a "contour kit" to contour.

You can use powder or cream products. I recommend starting off with a cream foundation stick to contour (high end: Bobbi Brown foundation stick in Almond) (Drugstore: Maybelline fit me foundation stick). You can use a stippling brush or a beauty blender to blend out your contour. 

Check out my response in this thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Face/Contouring-for-Light-Skin/m-p/1553826#M22521

It explains the best contouring products and what you should/shouldn't use Smiley Happy

Highlighted

the anastasia contour kit delivers colors that will look great on any skin tone. i love using it.. a little does go a long way and it gives such a precise definition to your face. its perfect. i believe now you can only find it on anastasia's website.

You can build custom contour Anastasia palettes now too, which is pretty cool. She said on her Instagram account that the contour refills would be available on Monday. 

ive heard! def getting my hands on it soon

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors