Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

awful!

Mall of georgia sephora is horrible! went in there and had 5 sales reps. ask the same quesion, and look at me like "u can't afford stuff in here"  and follow me around like i was gonna seal! proved them wrong when i purchased 164 bucks worth of makeup! i felt very uncomfortable! i will shop online tho! but not in the stores!

I'm sorry to hear you had such an uncomfortable shopping...

I'm sorry to hear you had such an uncomfortable shopping experience at a Sephora.  Each time I've made a purchase at a Sephora store, I've been given the opportunity to fill out an online survey on my experience at that specific store.  The information on how to fill out the online survey is supposed to be given to you with your purchase receipt.  Did you fill out the online survey giving details about which store you shopped at and how you were treated?  If you haven't done so, I would definitely take the time to fill out that survey. 

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal Smiley Happy

Re: I'm sorry to hear you had such an uncomfortable shopping...

Agreed. Sephora listens to their survey feedback. I had a concern about a year ago and they were quick on response. Problem resolved the next few times I went. (:

Hi Jess6575.  I am so sorry to hear about your experience...

Hi Jess6575.  I am so sorry to hear about your experience! Smiley Sad I would like to forward your feedback to the store.  I will message you for more information.

Wow how mean . I don't care if the b*thces have to pop a...

Wow how mean

. I don't care if the b*thces have to pop a prozac or a zoloft but they need to lighten up. You did nothing to them and should not be working any position that requires you to help the customer.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors