Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

anyone having issues with the site? i can't seem to see reviews. They show for a few seconds then disappear

Re: anyone having issues with the site? i can't seem to see reviews. They show for a few seconds then disappear

Hi Everyone!

Sorry for the confusion! We're looking into this further, and in the meantime I recommend clearing your cache/cookies, or trying again from a different browser. Also, if you could let me know either here or via PM which browser and device you're using when the issue occurs, that would be helpful too!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Re: anyone having issues with the site? i can't seem to see reviews. They show for a few seconds then disappear

Where are the reviews? They have disappeared off your website. I have tried on several different devices along with some friends of mine. Please do not advise using a different browser or to clear Cookies and cache that does not work..   I could see them before for several years.  iPad and Safari.

@StephanieBT I am also having this issue on my MacBook Pro - Safari - up to date with latest software.

I am NOT having the issue on my iPhone 5S, maybe because I haven't connected to allow the latest software upgrade? (I don't know when the last software update was rolled out, and I don't know how to identify what version of Safari is on my iPhone)

ETA: I was on the mobile site on my iPhone, not the desktop version. I tried to go to the desktop version and check this issue out, but I couldn't find the link to take me there.

Same issues here. MacBook Pro with the latest version of Safari, but its the same on my iPhone and iPad. I tried using Chrome on my MacBook, and the same thing happens.

It's a Mac problem.  Clearing cookies doesn't help.  I can only assume you must need to update your program to be compatible with the latest safari update

Hello, I'm having the same issue. Safari browser.  iPad. Website, not the app. Thanks!

Forgot to say it is using Safari.  No app.  Thanks again.

I am experiencing the issue on both my iPad and on my iMac.   Thanks for looking into it.  I checked again today on the new Chrissy Teigen Becca palette. The reviews stayed about 5 seconds before disappearing.  Enough for me to read the first 1 only.   

Yes, I'm having the same problem. Have you received any information regarding how to fix the situation?

Hi, I'd love advice on this too!  I've been looking for reviews - I have $50 to spend in a gift card, but I can't see reviews!  Not via google or safari.

I hate to complain but I'm feeling pretty disappointed- I left work early today so I could try to get some advice in person, but they were too busy.  Usually my experiences with sephora have been great.

Please help with getting reviews/info so I can make my selections.  Thanks in advance.

I am have the same issue.  I went on Live Chat and they said the reviews are working fine.  But I still have the same problem.  They either don't come up at all or they disappear after a few seconds.   If there is a solution that we consumers need to do, please post rather than a private message so we all can see it. Thank you.

Same issue for me on Safari, the reviews only show up for a few seconds, then disappear. I cleared my cache and all website data, but the issue is still there...

I am having the exact same issue. It has been going on for at least a few days. I have tried signing out and back in but that has not helped. 

Hi @KristenManson,

I'm going to send you a private message to assist you further. Please check your inbox momentarily. Thanks!

Best,

Mali

Conversation Stats
testing