Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

any way to change delivery method?

i really wanted my order by friday so i ordered on tuesday before noon and selected 3 day ups.. since i ordered before noon it should have been processed that same day and sent out wednesday.. of course today it still says "sent to warehouse....."

Anonymous Insider

Re: any way to change delivery method?

Just placed the order 30 minutes ago, really need the order by Wednesday.
Anyway to chage the delivery method?

Please help

Thank you

Anonymous Insider

If you may please help to ship the item today as my friend will leave the hotel on Thu morning and no one is there to receive the order for me. Is there anything I should do? can I cancel and re order? Please let me know
Anonymous Insider

@mantoh- As Keely stated above, we are not able to make changes to the delivery method after an order has been placed. You will receive an email when your order ships with tracking info so you can track your package as it ships to you.
🙂 -Laura

Sorry Janamae88!  All orders are subject to a 1-2 busines...

Sorry Janamae88!  All orders are subject to a 1-2 business day processing time and we aren't able to change the shipping method once the order has been placed.  I will send you a message with more information about your order.

Re: Sorry Janamae88! All orders are subject to a 1-2 busines...

I would like to change my order from Standard Order to Pick up one. Can you help me? 

Re: Sorry Janamae88! All orders are subject to a 1-2 busines...

Hi @QuinnDanggg,

I'm so sorry we're unable to modify an order once it has been placed! I'll send you a PM.

Always,

Danee

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing