cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Wrong shipping address entered

Hi.

I am an overseas looking to ship my items to my US address. My order number is 2029860848 and 2029908420. Items have been sent to a wrong address and status says that they are currently sent to the warehouse. Pls advise on how I can edit the shipping address. I have emailed and left an enquiry on sephora but have yet to get a reply.

This is very urgent. Address has to be corrected before it is sent out and lost forever. Thank you.

Re: Wrong shipping address entered

That would be a great solution if Sephora actually gave you the shipping email once the order was shipped. I have gotten my "shipped order" email after receiving the purchase already.

Hi Thepunyone.  We aren't able to make any changes while...

Hi Thepunyone.  We aren't able to make any changes while the orders are processing. Please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA as soon as your orders ship and a Beauty Advisor can contact UPS to have the address updated.

Re: Hi Thepunyone.  We aren't able to make any changes while...

@Hellomarigold - Definitely give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA once you receive the shipment email and we can reroute the package to the correct address for you!

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem. I just placed an order today and I accidentally sent it to an old address. I'm guessing I should follow this advice and wait until the order ships (my current order status is 'sent to warehouse')... I've already sent an inquiry, but have had no reply.
thank you!!

We are a little backed up on emails. I'll send you a message to help.

hi i am unable to get through the hotline as there is a problem with my landline. is there anywhere i can get in touch with a beauty advisor via email?
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing