Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support
|

Wrong samples ๐Ÿ™„

i didn't get the samples i picked ๐Ÿ˜ž this is the second time it happens.

Re: Wrong samples ๐Ÿ™„

Funny, looks like you got two of the samples I'm missing!  So much for their out of stock excuse! 

Hi @AnnSh@LeeNaBay, sorry to hear you guys didn't receive the samples you selected! Our site does call out that substitutions may be sent and we appreciate your understanding ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Be thankful you received samples , the last three orders I placed I received none of the samples I requested.  So disappointing. 

oh wow, I just realized that I didn't receive ANY samples...

oh wow, I just realized that I didn't receive ANY samples either! That's the first time that's happend. so disappointing. placing another order today and hoping it doesn't happen again.

For the first time I didn't receive my samples either. I...

For the first time I didn't receive my samples either. I have another order coming and I hope that one has the samples. also does anyone know why it won't let me send pms

Hi @vhowery, I'm so sorry to hear you didn't receive any samples at all! Please send me a PM with your order number so I can help. Thanks!

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

Zanna, 

Sending a PM , thank you so much . 

-Vicki

Its not that I'm not thankful, it didn't bug me the first...

Its not that I'm not thankful, it didn't bug me the first time. I just thought i would share it ๐Ÿ˜Š
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing