Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Wrong Order Placed

I began creating an order from my phone on Monday, complete with samples and rewards. On Tuesday, I logged into my account from my PC and reviewed what appeared to be the same order. I made changes to the order - an order that appeared to be the exact same one as from my phone from Monday night - and proceeded to checkout. My total was about half what it was the night before because I removed some items. I wrote the total in my checkbook and submitted the order. A few minutes later I received an email for entire order I had created on Monday night! Nearly double what I had expected to pay! 

I sent a quick email asking them to cancel my order but was quickly told they have a policy against cancelling orders that have been submitted. When I explained what happened I was told I was given a chance to check my order before hitting the submit button. I did that! That is why my checkbook has the smaller amount in it. The mistake can be seen  by looking at the items that are still in my cart. Those are the items I hit submit to order. Those are the items that total what I put in my checkbook and were never ordered. Instead, some system mix-up charged me for my old cart items. Then I was told I could return the items for a refund or take them to a store for a refund.

Sephora, you have to see the problem here. I did not make this mistake. I should not have to do the work here. Your system messed up. I want an apology and reparations. Don't always try to blame the customer. It leads to some pretty angry customers.

Re: Wrong Order Placed

Hi @k8tab,

I am so sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance. 

Best,

Zakiya

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing