cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Worst rewards program in the history of rewards programs

Ok Sephora,

This is getting seriously ridiculous. The last 10...that's 10!! times I've been in store there have been zero rewards. Then I come online to the Rewards Bazzar and yup..everything is sold out. You would literally have to sit on your device  24 hours a day to snag one of the seemingly 3 items you stock for each offering. That would require me to quit the job I work at that allows me to pay the 1000's of dollars I spend a year in store ...where I earn points...that I can't use.  Further - most of the offerings are the kind of things other stores give you JUST FOR SHOPPING THERE. Like FREE...in your bag. 

What's the deal. Get it together. This is not a good look.

Tags:

Re: Worst rewards program in the history of rewards programs

I love Sephora and have been a big supporter. I searched the community to see if there was any chatter about the rewards program. It's so very disappointing to see the reduced number of choices for rewards. Ive been waiting since November to see the $100 reward to spend some of my points. I'm assuming they are discontinuing or revamping the program - hopefully for the better. More rewards or give us cash for points to use when we choose!

Worst rewards program in the history of rewards programs

I wish they would bring back the 3 samples. I have the same issues with the rewards as well

Yes! Seriously, it happens to me, too! Even if I successfully add them to my order, there is a slim chance I will even get them. Don’t even get me started on “free samples” that you also add to your order. It used to be 3 free samples, now down to 2. I’m lucky if I even get one in my package..... and usually the one I get isn’t even the one I picked! Most of the time I order online because I see samples I like or rewards I want. But..... it doesn’t seem worth it anymore because I won’t be getting it anyway!

Hi @jessmy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding our Rewards Program and I'm sorry your local Sephora store hasn't had any rewards available! Additionally, I apologize that the rewards on our website tend to sell out very quickly! I'll be sure to share this with the appropriate team so they can take this into consideration for any future changes. 

Always,

Danee

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing