Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Why don't I ever receive catalogs in the mail?

I used to get catalogs in the mail, but haven't for the last year. My account says I'm subscribed. What gives?

Tags:

Re: Why don't I ever receive catalogs in the mail?

Thank Goodness if you've gone paperless and aren't sending out paper catalogs via snail mail!  You're website is awesome and I'm grateful to have one less piece of mail to toss in the recycle bin. 

I too never receive the catalogs or any snail mail stuff (e.g. the VIB beauty event discount card they sent out at Christmas time) anymore even though I use to and the box to receive mail stuff  is still checked. Called and emailed it about it several times and still nothing...it is frustrating! 😞

@summerlovin2 & angelprincess - We're truly sorry you haven't been getting our catalogs.  We just released our Spring 2011 Beauty Report for online viewing.  Click here to view and download the complete E-version on our blog: http://blog.sephora.com/2011/02/sephora-spring-2011-beauty-report.html Enjoy!

The computer version is not helpful to people like my mom who are unable to access the internet. She is beyond computer illiterate. When we do travel and are able to visit a Sephora store she spends with wild abandon  (beauty product crazed) and has asked me to get a catalog, but I've been trying for about a year now to no avail. I used to get them, but I guess companies are trying to cut that expense now.

Sorry for the confusion ladies! Our seasonal catalog is still printed and mailed to subscribed clients in the US who order with us online or by phone. Since the catalog is also available for you to pick up at your local store, you may stop receiving it in the mail if you do most of your shopping in the store, or haven't placed an order with us for over a year.

To request a copy of the current issue, call Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) or email your mailing address to "customerservice@sephora.com" & a representative will be happy to mail one out to you right away.

The Canadian version (with CAD prices) is only available online, but we can still send you a copy with US prices if you prefer (products featured are the same). Hope that helps!

XO,
Olivia

You really didn't answer the previous person's question. Why doesn't she get your catalogues in the mail? And, why don't I? Have you stopped printing them?

Yes, I got the e-mail "catalogue"--for me virtually unreadable. (Yeah, I know you can increase the type size, though you have to do that for each page.)  And I certainly wouldn't go to the expense of printing it.

If you are no longer printing catalogues, you may save a lot on printing costs, but I know I bought very little at Christmas time without a great print catalogue to return to, think about, etc.

And, it will happen again. I turned a few pages of your un-catalogue before getting frustrated.  You should rethink this!

-M.D.

Hi, Summerlovin.

Please give us a call directly at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) to speak with a Beauty Advisor who can refresh your subscription and mail you a copy of the current catalog. Beauty Advisors are available Monday - Friday, 6 AM-9 PM PST and Saturday & Sunday 8 AM-5 PM PST. You can also email a request with your mailing address to customerservice@sephora.com.

In the meantime, check out our Facebook page for scans of the current catalog and shop the latest products on Sephora.com.

Thanks!

XO,
Olivia
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing