Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Why does Sephora send wrong samples?

Why does Sephora send wrong samples? Not the ones which I picked. And even not for the right ethnicity? I had to throw it, because the samples you sent is not even for my skin color (not for my race). Especially strange because my main order contained the right color of the foundation. Such a waste of products. Please better send nothing than waste. 

Tags:

Re: Why does Sephora send wrong samples?

Agreed. It’s so frustrating. I never get what I select. 

You could donate any unopened samples to your local womens shelter, nursing home or local high school and spread some good cheer to people who would really appreciate it.

@Kotikk We do have to make substitutions if the samples you chose are unavailable in the distribution center that is processing your order. I understand that this can be disappointing and I will share your feedback with the appropriate department. 

Why can't we be notified then? They sent me a pore primer and a foundation sampler. I use neither. Like ever. I don't even know how to apply that stuff and I don't *need* it. The goal of the sample is to try a product you might want to buy in the future. I had selected a moisturizer and a lipstick sample. It's not like you can easily try these and return them on a regular basis (I know if you return things too often you get flagged).

Also, the main reason I ordered online was because the physical store told me they didn't have samplers in-store and recommended I go online instead. Now I paid shipping on top and didn't get any useful samplers.

So indeed, for customers in my situation, it's pretty inconvenient.

Thank you for considering this in the future and possibly informing customers that selected samplers are out of stock.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing