Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Why am I not receiving samples or even offers?

I just placed an order over 150.00...no sample in my box that I chose and you have offers online that if you spend $25.00 or more... and I'm a Beaty insider...you can choose one of three hair products or sample perfume. None of which was offered to me at checkout. I've made so many orders in the past few months with no samples.Many companies out there who respect and want to keep their customers...Sephora is not one of them. Once I'm done with the gift cards.. I will be shopping elsewhere. Website is also terrible and they do not take customers concerns seriously as you can clearly see.

Re: Why am I not receiving samples or even offers?

You have to select the samples in your cart. Just scroll and press samples and pick then, don't forget to press done or it won't be in your cart

This happens to me A LOT. Mostly with the free samples but also with the Beauty Offers where you have to spend a certain amount. I usually wait to order something until there is an offer I want so not receiving it is a big downer. Sephora is not what it used to be. The perks are what set them apart. I can't even use my rewards points for anything good because the higher point rewards are always sold out immediately.

@daisy333 I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing