Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support
|

Who's tired of security in Sephora ??? โœ‹๐Ÿพ

Every time I just want to browse and relax my self (being around makeup and skincare is exciting for me), it always get dulled by a security guard following me around!! Can't I just browse when I'm bored, I'm f-ing a VIB for gods sake so of course I shop in Sephora ALOT, I'm damn near rouge!!! I genuinely want to know what you ladies/guys feel? Who has been followed while just browsing ?? Do I have to walk around with a rouge shirt to prove I buy things??!?!! Geez

RE: Who's tired of security in Sephora ??? โœ‹๐Ÿพ

I live in NYC and the popular Sephora are 34 th st and 42nd. They do have high theft but for me it's just like cmon, you can't watch me from afar ? You have to follow me so close for nothing ??? I was so uncomfortable I bought something my points just to show I was VIB ๐Ÿ˜ก
Anonymous Insider

It's so effing annoying like if I wanted to steal I would've done it by than , sometimes you just wanna see the product and play and they always thing someone is stealing

Exactly, sometimes you just want to browse so when you get payed you can buy whatever you like ?? I'm so annoyed I'm just going to go to union square and shop from now on, I've never been followed there.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
testing