Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Where are the samples

hello my fellow Rouge group   ok  can someone let me know what is going on here  I spent over a grand during the rouge sale  and  you know I didn't even receive 1 free sample   this has been happening for a long time  and I'm fed up sure they are only samples but  why bother to add samples to your cart if they don't even come    also I read alot of adds where people are getting free trial items   for all the loot I have blown here   your think I would receive one item to try full size for free   

Re: Where are the samples

Break down the box the products you order come in- just in case. I thought I was missing samples once and then I broke the box down and found that they had literally slid under the cardboard flap at the bottom of the box. I almost tossed the box out but then decided to break it down first. Voila- samples. I also had a pile of Sephora boxes in my closet at the time and broke each one down.. and found a couple more samples I missed. 🙂

hi  thank you for your response    oh trust me   I break the box down or the brown envelope   and   there hasn't been anything      I also did a 35 dollar  order   so I could receive a tatcha  promo   the silk canvas   and I never even received that     I love shopping on Sephora  and spend plenty of money      especially when the sales hit    I called Sephora  and spoke to a beauty consultant  I am always kind and polite when I call    I  simply said I ordered 35 dollars worth of things so I could receive the tatcha silk canvas promo  she put me on hold  with very loud music and all of a sudden  the call was gone  she was so rude     which I found odd because Sephora folks are usually so kind and friendly    

@tikotiko to reply to Keely's private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right corner of BIC, select the message, then reply. Thanks!

Same. It’s disappointing to say the least. I was really looking forward to trying out what I picked. 

I'm sorry your having the same experience  as I am     I really wanted to try the promo of silk canvas  that's why I spent the $35 dollars      so I could try before I bought    tatcha isn't cheap    also every time I order I select   samples     and  never do any come a and I thouraly  go through the envelope and the box    I know they are samples  but  they are offered right    and when  I spend a certain amount to receive a trial size    I expect to receive that trial size    when I call about a missing trial size   I don't expect  to be put on hold only to be hung up on   I have been shopping with Sephora for years   and this no sa,pies and promos not showing up    is a new thing    I'm in Canada so I don't know if it is the same for people in the United States     but it is getting old and I still have not received my tatcha silk canvas   so I actually had to spend 28 dollars today to order the mini   tatcha silk canvas  and 28 dollars isn't cheap for a mini 

Hi @jj37djb3,

I am sorry about that. I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi    so today I almost spent 60 dollars Canadian   on items    I went to select the promo I desired  for  almost 60 dollars worth of Sephora merchandise    when I hit it it said .......sorry you have already used this promo     so   I deleted what I was going to purchase     I am not going to spend 60 Canadian dollars  to be refused a PROMO   this is getting ridiculously cheap when customers pay big bucks  here  if it isn't one thing it is another      why is this thanx      July 14 202q 

@tikotiko I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive samples with your recent order. I will send you a PM to help. 

for months    there has been nothing in months     and it is bad  I spend hundreds of dollars and how can  u try a product  to purchase without the sample u have chosen 

@tikotiko Have you called customer service about it?

Yes I have 

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing