Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

When there isn't a item in stock, how long does it take to be restocked?

Re: When there isn't a item in stock, how long does it take to be restocked?

Hi, was just wondering when the dior lip oil was going to be restocked?

Hi @lbal,

I'm sorry we don't have an estimated restock date to provide. But I suggest signing up for the email alert on the product page to be notified as soon as it is available again. Thanks!

Always,
Danee

Do you know when will The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% toner solution will be back in stock?

Hi @rudaynah,

Please sign up for email notifications on the product page to be alerted when the product is back in stock.

Best,

Penelope

Hi, not sure if this post is still replied to but when will the ordinary aha 30% + bha 2% be back in stock?

@7izz We don't have a restock date at this time. Please make sure to sign up for email notification!

Anonymous Insider

Hi, when will It Cosmetics Bye Bye Breakout concealer in the shade of medium be restocked?

is there a restoke date for the Kiehl's eye fuel?

@Stellaaaaaaaaa,

We do not have a scheduled delivery date for the item however, we are working on restocking out of stock items. Please add your email address to be notified of online inventory if you have not already done so. Thank you for your patience.

❤️ Melissa
Anonymous Insider

Is there a restock date set for the tatcha skincare for makeup lovers obento box?

Hi @Anonymous,

We apologize as we don't have further details on restock dates. This Tatcha set was limited edition and may not be restocked, however I recommend contacting your local Sephora store for product availability! Thank you.

-Helen

Hi @Jenniferlad,

I apologize at this time we don't have additional details on restock dates for the VITRUVI - Stone Diffuser I recommend signing up for stock notifications so that you are notified via email when this item is available for purchase again. Thank you!

-Helen

Is there any estimate on when the Vitruvi Stone diffuser in white will be restocked? I was hoping to purchase it during the Rouge sale but it was already gone, so hopefully it'll be back in time for the VIB sale?

When will the Sephora Collection Z Palette be restocked?

Hi @shhhherry,

The SEPHORA COLLECTION - Z Palette is currently available online on our US site here > https://www.sephora.com/product/z-palette-P384677?skuId=1737725&keyword=Sephora%20Collection%20Z%20Palette. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Does anyone know how long it will take for the IT Cosmetics CC+Illumination Cream in the shade Fair to be restocked?

@jamisan4991 It should be available again online in 1-2 weeks. Please make sure to sign up for email notification!

When will SuperGoopCC Cream be back in stock?

Hi @rose8787,

I apologize that we have not received a restock date for this item. Please sign up for email notifications on the product page to be alerted as soon as this item becomes available. 🙂

Best regards,

Laurie

Hi Mya143.  It depends on the product.  If there is an op...

Hi Mya143.  It depends on the product.  If there is an option to sign up for email notification, that is always a good idea.  That way you can be notified as soon as it is available.  Is there a particular product you are interested in?  I will be happy to check the status for you. 🙂

28 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing