Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

When are catalogs mailed out? I am yet to receive one.

they should be sending them out now i just got mine today...

they should be sending them out now i just got mine today the winter one.

Sephora has a new catalog every season. For awhile I stop...

Sephora has a new catalog every season. For awhile I stopped recieving them, after contacting customer service they mailed one out right away to me (it was even addressed by hand). And since then, I've never missed out on one.However, I do wish that Sephora would post up their catalogs on their site though. It would save up on paper and ink being used to print them out.Not to mention saving the on the cost of postage. Their catalogs are awesome. I love seeing the pictures and trying to replicate the looks myself.

Hi Ladies!  If you are subscribed, you should receive you...

Hi Ladies!  If you are subscribed, you should receive your holiday catalog by 11/15.  If you do not receive it by that date, please give us a call at 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672).

they mail them by season...make sure to update your profi...

they mail them by season...make sure to update your profile though and edit your address to receive them Smiley Very Happy

ooooh! I love the catalogs! I hope sephora still makes them.

ooooh! I love the catalogs! I hope sephora still makes them.

I don't think Sephora mails out as many catalogs as they...

I don't think Sephora mails out as many catalogs as they used to in the past.  However, I have received some catalogs because I subscribed to receive catalogs.  I believe the latest is the one with all the scent samples which I received about a month ago.  I also receive one in my package when I order online.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors