Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

What should i do if shipping company says that my package was delivered but i never get it? I can not find my package anywhere.

Today i got a message that my package was delivered but i cant find it anywhere. The shipping company is of no help either and my apartment have those lockers and the locker company said that they have no proof the package was ever delivered. It seems like my package was lost but it just says delivered. What should i do?

Re: What should i do if shipping company says that my package was delivered but i never get it? I...

Hello @NPerez16! I am sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to further assist. 

Regards, 

Kevin

Re: What should i do if shipping company says that my package was delivered but i never get it? I can not find my package anywhere.

@NPerez16 You can file a claim with the mail delivery service that handled your package. This will open an internal investigation. Sometimes the package is delivered to the wrong address, or is marked as delivered but ends up not being delivered. I know UPS has a page that guides you through the steps of filing one!

Re: What should i do if shipping company says that my package was delivered but i never get it? I can not find my package anywhere.

@NPerez16 you have to call customer service and they will file an investigation for you regarding the package. 

@NPerez16 I would ask the delivery company for proof of delivery- many shippers provide photos now of the package at the drop off site. If your apartment complex has a locker system then I see no reason the package wouldn't be safe- so it was either delivered to the wrong address or not delivered, both the fault of the shipper. 

Call and if there is no resolution with whoever you are talking to ask to speak to a supervisor. You can provide evidence of protected receipt, if they can't provide evidence of delivery then the fault is theirs. You may also want to try posting this question in the customer support group. While Sephora may not be able to help themselves, they may be able to act as an advocate to get answers from their shipping partner

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing