Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

What is with all the missing samples lately and what's being done about it?

In this month alone, I have twice had orders missing complimentary samples. I've also been given an inconsistent number of compensation points each time it happened, which is wrong because compensation for this problem shouldn't be arbitrary. These problems never occurred back when the packing slip actually listed the samples. Is Sephora doing anything to fix this issue besides passively handing out points each time there is a complaint? Shouldn't there be a tracking of which warehouse workers are routinely receiving missing samples complaints with the orders they pack? I am sick of having to reach out to customer service each time this happens, which is beginning to seem like a regular thing. Moderators, if you know anything, please shed some light on this.

Re: What is with all the missing samples lately and what's being done about it?

I am consistently having this problem too, AND I never get the deluxe promo items I request. I've reached out to customer service and they don't seem too bothered by it. All you get are points, and there's never anything worth spending points on. Frankly the samples and promos are the only reason I keep choosing to order from Sephora over Ulta or directly from the brands' own websites. I have been rouge for a few years now but I have to ask why I keep spending my money at Sephora when there are so many other options who actually care about the customer experience.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing