Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Weekly Wow Question

I ordered two weekly wow items ~the cream and powder Anastasia palettes~ from looking at the palettes I now realize the contour colour choices will be to light for my skin tone... I have not used the items. When the right contour colour palette comes back into stock at my local Sephora- can I exchange my unused Anastasia contour palettes for darker Anastasia contour palettes? If yes -will I get the exchanged palettes at the same price {26} or will they be more expensive? Please help- my local Sephora won't answer there phone or messages and in store... the makeup artists I've met were not helpful... They did not understand what I was asking or just said [yea thats sold out sorry dont know] then walked away...0-0 pleaaaase help!! Thank you!

Re: Weekly Wow Question

Hi JessStar9,

I'm sorry to hear the palettes you purchased aren't working out for you! You should be able to exchange them at your local Sephora store for an even exchange, however, I recommend contacting them directly and request to speak with a Store Director just to confirm. Thank you!

Always,

Danee

Re: Weekly Wow Question

You should be able to exchange the palette without a problem since you're switching it out for the same product but different color. Try calling this number to verify, 1 (877)-SEPHORA, it's Sephora's customer service. Their hours are: MON-FRI: 5am to 9pm PT & SAT-SUN: 6am to 9pm PT. 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing