Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Wasted 30 minutes driving, could not get my Play Points

Is there any way to redeem my 50 sephora play points online?  I went to sephora (a 30 min. drive) yesterday to cash in on my points only to find out the items I wanted were not in stock even though I called ahead of time and was told they had two of the three items I wanted.  I wanted to purchase two brushes that were on sale and a makeup bag.  So I drove 30 minutes for nothing.  I ended up buying my items online this morning.  They would not let me redeem my points unless I made a purchase even though I stated I'd like to buy it online before they were out of stock.  They didn't have the items I wanted and I was not about to spend money on something else I didn't want just to get my points.  I did end up getting all the items I wanted online, how can I get in contact with someone who can assist?  This in-store visit to redeem points is a hassle for those of us who have to make a special trek just to get the extra points. It makes me want to cancel my subscription.  

Re: Wasted 30 minutes driving, could not get my Play Points

Hi @dollyparts, I can help with that! Please note that Play! Passes can now be redeemed online with a purchase.  There should be instructions on the back of the card showing how to do this.  I will be sending you a private message with more details! 

Regards, 

Kevin

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing