Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Verified Purchase Badge

Whenever I purchase something from Sephora, I always screen out everyone who hasn’t had a verified purchase - it’s important to me to be able to do that…and it’s definitely a factor in whether I choose to purchase or not. 

I wrote reviews myself for items I purchase online from Sephora and verified purchase is not showing up. It’s the same account that I ordered from which shows clearly in my info that I ordered it. Why isn’t the verified purchase badge showing up on my reviews? SEPHORA COLLECTION Silicone Bath Brush is an example 

PS also trying to post this question - I forgot to fill in something and I received this error: correct the errors indicated and try again. So i did and then I received this message: Post flooding detected  (user tried to post more than one message within 20 seconds). Seriously? I haven’t posted anything and you call this flooding? Please fix your app. It’s easy enough to add the logic. 

Tags:

Re: Verified Purchase Badge

Hi @kristinafh

I'm sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM to gather more information.

Always,

Danee

Re: Verified Purchase Badge

@kristinafh I know you have certain time frame to review your purchase if you ordered it from Sephora for it to be verified.  It might be 3 months from purchase date.  I know I have my reviews show as verified.  I am sure a MOD can give you a better time frame.

Also, the app kind of sucks when you want to post stuff.  Mobile on the web or Desktop is best.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing