cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

VIB account not showing up online

I have been a Beauty Insider for a number of years and had an online account for some time, but rarely use it.  I recently received gift cards and went to make a purchase online but my Beauty Insider status isn't showing up anywhere, only a link to sign up to become one.  When I fill out the information to register, the page gets stuck loading and won't go anywhere, and I know I have a lot of points accumulated.  Is there any way to sync my Beauty Insider card with my online account? I lost the physical card a few years ago, so I don't have the number that's on it.  In the store, I just give them my email address which is associated with this account and it works every time.

Re: VIB account not showing up online

I’ve had this problem today! I made a purchase in store and I forgot my card, so the representative looked me up by phone number. But the points aren’t showing up on my online profile (it was a substantial amount of money/points). I should have been upgraded to VIB rogue with them now!! Help!! 

Hi @Anonymous. So sorry about this. I will send you a private message to assist.

xo,

jamila

Anonymous Insider

Thank you!

RE: VIB account not showing up online

I experienced a similar situation but was fortunately at least able to complete the online registration. At that point though the 2 accounts remained separate, never merging, until I called into customer service who was able to resolve the problem in just a few minutes. Once I did that I was good to go as I’ve since made purchases at the store and confirmed that they reflected online as well. Hope this helps!
4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing