Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Customer Support

V.I.B.?

How would I know if I became apart of V.I.B.?

The short answer is after you have spent $350 at Sephora...

The short answer is after you have spent $350 at Sephora in one calendar year, you become a VIB.  Shortly after this happens, you should get an email letting you know that you are a VIB, but some people have had trouble getting emails, so if you think you have reached the $350 mark, call Sephora Customer Service and ask them to help you. Their number is 1-877-737-4672.

Hope this helps!

prettyinpa is right. In addition, you need to make sure y...

prettyinpa is right. In addition, you need to make sure you actually signed up for the program, or they wouldn't be recording your purchases. If you did sign up and they didn't record your purchases, call them with your recepts, and they will be able to add your qualifying purchases. Good luck!

If you click on the top left bar where it says "my a...

If you click on the top left bar where it says "my account". Then the next screen will have a tab to click on the right about the V.I.B. program.

Cheers!

Thanks for the great answers ladies! :) @Melroux You shou...

Thanks for the great answers ladies! Smiley Happy @Melroux You should receive an e-mail within 2 weeks of qualifying.

You spend $350 dollars in under 12 months not including g...

You spend $350 dollars in under 12 months not including gift cards. Sephora will notify you buy Email Address but don't worry if you don't get it right away mine came about 2 weeks late. Smiley Wink

Re: You spend $350 dollars in under 12 months not including g...

@vanityprincess thank you so much for answering this question. I recently hit the $350 mark and I didn't get any notification and was very confused. I'm so glad you said it comes by email and might come late, that eases my mind. Thank you
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors