Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Used Item Return?

I bought the Ciaté Nail Lab a couple weeks ago from Sephora using a gift card I got for Christmas and a little cash added on. A few concerns:

1. I'm not satisfied with the product. Naturally, I tested the kit and had very mixed emotions. I love Ciaté polishes, but this kit not so much. I had a really difficult time creating my own glitter paint pots because it takes hours for the glitter to settle into the clear suspension top coat they provide, so I couldn't finish my personalized mani when I actually had time to. The tools in the kit were also pretty useless (in my opinion) and I had issues with the funnel, and the design brushes they provided. Long story short - I used the kit to test it out.

2. I've managed to lose the receipt over the last couple of weeks, and it's not showing up in my purchase history on my Beauty Insider account. 

I'm really disappointed with the product - which isn't ideal when you're spending over $80 on it. I've heard about Sephora's 'generous' return policy but I'm on the fence about whether or not they would accept this return. Any advice? (purchased in Toronto by the way)

Re: Used Item Return?

Hi riiiriiii! If you no longer have the receipt, the store will only be able to issue a store credit for the product.  However, even if the item is slightly used, they should be able to return it to store credit!  

Hope this helps, 

Kevin 

Re: Used Item Return?

I would always try, worst thing they can do is say no. For $80 I would def try. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors