From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Unsure if missing most of my items or shipped in multiple boxes?

Hi, sorry if there's a really obvious answer to this, but I recently ordered the Laneige Hydrating Trial Kit (image below for reference) which is supposedly "a five-piece set featuring hydration-boosting cleanser, toner, serum, cream, and mask in a travel-friendly pouch." I received my order today, and all it consisted of was the Laneige toner that comes in the kit and my free samples. (image below with invoice sans personal info)

It's my understanding that orders may ship in multiple boxes, but given the "Delivered" status of my order, plus the mentioned travel-friendly pouch, I sort of doubt it in this case? However, oddly enough, the size of the toner I got (50 mL) seems to not only be the size from the kit, but seems to only be available in that particular size within the trial kit. I can't find anything that mentions another box, and my invoice does charge me for the entire trial kit (which I definitely want!). I'm a little confused, and would really appreciate some help. Thank you!

What I Ordered / Was Charged ForWhat I Ordered / Was Charged For

Items Received + InvoiceItems Received + Invoice

Re: Unsure if missing most of my items or shipped in multiple boxes?

Hi @Reybee,

I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos2
  • Items Received + Invoice
  • What I Ordered / Was Charged For
testing