Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful authorization but received a confirmation and charged

Just saw that my order was on unsuccessful authorization even though I already received an email confirmation and had my credit card charged. What should i do? And who should I contact? PLEASE HELP

Re: Unsuccessful authorization but received a confirmation and charged

I'm having the same issue! my order was on unsuccessful authorization even though my credit card was charged $71 and the payment was processed. What should I do?

hello i also have placed an order and it got cancelled but they still charged me but then i tried to place the same order again and they charged me twice for it. so at this moment i have no idea what to do because their costumer service takes forever . 

Hi JaziMakki,

I am sending you a PM now so I can provide you with more information regarding your orders!

Always,

Danee

Hi, I had the same problem. Can anyone help? Thanks,

Hi Lolo77,

I'm sorry about that! I'll look into this then send you a PM with more information.

Always,

Danee

YES! This same thing happened to me on Monday 8/8/16 - IDK what to do..the order is placed but my card hasn't even been charged - how do I cancel this? I'll just go to the store...

Hi Oliviajebe, Sorry for the confusion! Since we were not able to authorize the order, it has been cancelled. 

I have the same problem with my order! And did not even get informed that something is wrong.

Pls sort this out, because order is over 800$ and I've been already charged.

Hi AlyHudson, I will look into this for you and send you a message with more information.

Hi , i also placed an order and checked my order status only to see that it says 'unsuccessful authorisation' I received an email saying 'your order has been placed' , all products have been cancelled though, yet i have been charged (awaiting authorisation on my visa debit card) money is yet to be withdrawn, i live in a different country so I can't exactly ring up

Hi Cocobelle91, Sorry! We aren't able to ship to freight forwarding services. It can take up to a billing cycle for the pending authorization to drop off your account. We recommend contacting your financial institution directly for more information on the time frame.

Asked my friend in canada to rang them up. They don't allow shop and ship accounts or anything else. Billing and shipping address should be the same. They said they automatically return the money after seven days if you are from US or till 45 days if it is International

Hi jamjesm,

I'm sorry about that! I'd be happy to help you out with this. I'm going to send you a PM now so please keep an eye on your inbox! 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
13 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing