Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorization Order

Please help! I ordered on 8/31 and still have not received anything or even a cancellation notice. When I went to check the order status it says "pending" and in another place the status as "unsuccessful authorization." But I got an order confirmation email...?

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization Order

There is no such thing as auto-generated cancellation email!

I know this because my orders have been getting cancelled for over a month now.

If something goes out of stock you do get an auto email saying that, but when they cancel the order you get no email.

Hi APear43,

I'm sorry your order has been cancelled and that you didn't receive the auto-generated cancellation email! It appears that one of our representatives recently responded to your email regarding the order. If you have any additional questions, you are welcome to send me a private message!

Always,

Danee

There is no such thing as auto-generated cancellation email!

I know this because my orders have been getting cancelled for over a month now.  I never got an email, not once!

Anonymous Insider

Hi! I've been having the same issues. I just tried to place my orders the fourth time today after calling the customer service and trying to eliminate anything that could be wrong with the information. Could you please PM me and let me know what is indeed going on with my sephora orders? Thanks!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing