Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unsuccessful Authorization During VIB Rouge SALE!

I never have this problem before. I have my credit card and address save in my profile. During the VIB Rouge first access, I successfully made 2 purchases online using the credit card and address on file. BUT, on my third order it was cancelled due to unsuccessful authorization. I emailed customer service, and they replied the order was cancel because the address I entered does not match with credit card information. THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE! I have been using the same credit card on file making purchases for the past four years already. I doubt that they might not want loyal customer to take advantage of the semi annual sales to stock up make up, skincare and fragment.  Anyone has a solution to solve this?

Re: Unsuccessful Authorization During VIB Rouge SALE!

Hi @Jodie500,

It doesn't sound like you were given the correct information via email and I'm so sorry for any inconvenience. I will send you a private message right now to help.

All my best,

Megan

I am having the same problem the Rouge sale doesn't last long I have a lot of money now tied up in these "Unsuccessful Authorization Transactions" but my first order went through just fine. I want to take advantage of this sale! I havent moved or changed my information So that CAN"T be the reason!

Hi @Sephora85Maven I'm sorry to hear that! I see that you have now been assisted with this. Please send me a PM if you have any additional questions. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing