Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Unhappy customer with Sephora

I live in Central America, we don’t own a Sephora we’re we live so if we want quality make up (not drugstore) we have to order from US Sephora and receive tons forwarding office. 

2 weeks ago I purchased a ONE SIZE bb cream foundation, a primer and a Laura mercier loose powder. I was waiting for it to arrive with no problem at all.

yesterday the magical box came in, I was so excited to discover when I open my Box that my foundation I wanted to try came nearly empty. I just spent 25$ in an empty container ! I tried 4 times to file a complaint but they don’t help me because I’m not from the US but yet they did accept my purchase and my money! How come they exclude non US residents! 

how am I supposed to just lay down and keep this $25 empty container because they can’t refund me or reship me the ítem i PAYED for that I deserve!

if you know someone from inside Sephora that could lend me a hand please let me know, if not I raise your voice and let everyone know what terrible non inclusive customer services that excludes non US residents and makes them keep damaged products and lose money

heres a picture were you can see my product is empty

And a picture where you can see I just removed the seal on top of the foundation 

Spoiler

Re: Unhappy customer with Sephora

Hi @evelynesses,

I'm sorry to hear about this! If you choose to use a parcel forwarding company, we will not be liable for any damage, defect, or loss that occurs. We will not offer replacements or refunds for orders or items that are reported missing or damaged that we reasonably believe to have been delivered to a parcel forwarding company. Any order addressed to a parcel forwarding company is placed at your own risk. Sephora is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. This is listed on our website here:

https://www.sephora.com/beauty/shipping-information#ParcelForwardingServices

Regards,

Danee

Re: Unhappy customer with Sephora

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing