Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

UPS says package delivered but it's not here

My last Sephora order should've been delivered today and according to my tracking it was delivered this morning at 11am. However, I checked all around my front porch, my mailbox and in the bushes and there was no package. I've never had issues with packages being stolen, so I'm not sure what happened? I'm going out of town tomorrow as well and now I'm really regretting even bothering with ordering online since I won't have the products I needed in time for my trip....some help from someone would be much appreciated. 

Re: UPS says package delivered but it's not here

Did u ever find ur online order if not how was it handed by Sephora customer service?

Same happened to me . It told me that my package got delivered in front of door yesterday . Right after it said delivered I checked everywhere and with my neighbors as well . I couldn’t find it . I’m so stressed out about this because it’s my bf’s birthday and I ordered a gift for him that was only available online and not in stores 

Same thing with me.. I didn’t get my order 

Hi @saraashiqah,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Best,

Penelope

Hi @omafo

I am so sorry that you did not receive your order. Can you please check back with me tomorrow as OnTrac sometimes will say an order is delivered and then deliver it at a later time? Thanks for your patience. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @omafo

I will send you a private message so we can further assist you. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi, 

The same thing just happened to me. I got an alert that said my package was delivered and as soon as I got home I check all around and couldn't find it. 

Hi @bentbladik,

I'm sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to help. 

Best,

Rebecca

Anonymous Insider

My package said delivered today but I never got it!

@Anonymous I'm sorry to hear that! I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Anonymous Insider

Hello, 

I have the same thing (this is my first time btw) , my package was supposed to be delivered on 13th Oct 2019, and when I tracked my package it says it was delivered, but I didn't get my package. 

I hope you can help me with this issue. 

Thanks in advance 

@charisse wrote:

My last Sephora order should've been delivered today and according to my tracking it was delivered this morning at 11am. However, I checked all around my front porch, my mailbox and in the bushes and there was no package. I've never had issues with packages being stolen, so I'm not sure what happened? I'm going out of town tomorrow as well and now I'm really regretting even bothering with ordering online since I won't have the products I needed in time for my trip....some help from someone would be much appreciated. 

Hi @Anonymous, 

I am sorry to hear this! I will send you a PM for further assistance.

Best,

Zakiya

Hello! This just happened to me! It says my package delivered yesterday and I did not get it!

Hi @oliviameg,

Oh no! I'm going to send you a PM to assist you further.

Always,
Danee

Mine shows delivered as well, but still no package.. 

Hi @LadySaurous,

I'm sorry that you have not received your order! I will take a look further and will send you a private message to help. 

Best regards,

Laurie

the same thing happened to me! i had asked my mom if she grabbed the package and she had no clue what i was talking about. i looked all over my house and yard and still couldnt find anything. when i click on my tracking number, it says that it delivered, but clearly not! anyone know how to get help for this??

Hi @rhumm4, sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM now for more information.

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message shortly with more information.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

The exact same thing happened to me on Friday. I’ve lived here two years, and received dozens of packages around Christmas they would sit at my door for days with no problems, so I highly doubt it was porch pirates. UPS was of very little assistance. Claimed they’d call me back within the hour and never did. When I called them back Saturday morning they said the driver is off for the weekend, so I have to wait. I really needed my package for the weekend. They didn’t seem concerned that their driver took off with my package and marked it as delivered.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing