Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Two Orders with NO Samples!

I placed two orders with Sephora.com last week. Today, I opened both packages to find that neither order contained the two free samples (4 samples total) that I had added to my cart before checking out. My confirmation emails show the samples I chose, but they are not included on my packing slips nor in the packages themselves. I am honestly disappointed, as I forewent a decent 3 samples and free gift promo from the retailer's website because I wanted the Sephora samples. 😞

Two Orders with NO Samples!

i dont receive them either! 😞 they only gave me 100 pts. dumbb
Anonymous Insider

Re: Two Orders with NO Samples!

receiving the free gift... i missed out on that..  did they forget me.. feels like it.. 😞 

and something else.:: .why is it that some products cannot be shipped to my destination..that is TO BAD.. not fair.. when shopping i DO shop..and i dont get some products ..  wish they could change the rules of that...

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear that and I will look into this for you! I'll send you a PM shortly.

Always,
Danee

Hi @t0kki I'm sorry to hear that you didn't receive samples with your orders. I will look into this for you and send you a PM with more information. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing