Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Too faced Christmas in the city

Too faced Christmas in the city set. I've been watching it since before the 8th. Either said sold out or sold out coming soon both on here and on too faced.  Never once did I see it available for purchase 🤔 I really wanted this set and I messaged too faced and they said it's sold out and we've sold thousands in the past few days. How? It was never available for us to purchase. So are we gonna be able to get this through you guys or are we just out of luck? Soo irrating and confusing. 

Re: Too faced Christmas in the city

Hi @carlaacela,

I'm sorry for the confusion. Too Faced's website is separate from our website, www.sephora.com. It does not look like this set has been released on our website yet; it should be available soon. Please sign up for the email alert on the product page to be notified as soon as it is available for purchase. Thank you!

https://www.sephora.com/product/too-faced-christmas-in-city-makeup-set-P475621

Always,
Danee

Re: Too faced Christmas in the city

Thank you very much.  I did sign up for the email alert and will be watching for it. It was just confusing with them saying it's been sold out so I wasn't sure if it was sold out at sephora or coming soon. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing