Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Terrible Sherway Experience

Please be aware that staff/management doesn’t care for you. I am a Rouge member and had an exciting $550 curbside order. Staff didn’t bother to check inventory to verify that I get all of the items paid for online during a pick up. Management refused to add the item I’ve already paid for online, that was not out of stock in store as told to me, after I pointed out that the item is sitting in the shelves at the store. If management could have simply added the item I have paid for, I could have avoided a refund process I didn’t want. Because of this negligence, I don’t get to have the item I paid for initially and have to wait to get a refund!! Oh and store management also lied to me about how long the wait time is for an online refund saying it is almost immediately or maximum 48 hours. I had to call Sephora to find out it’s much longer. And of course, I didn’t get my refund yet.
 Upset is quite reasonable reaction for customers whose time and money has been wasted without apology. When I asked the manager why a paid item didn’t make it in my bag despite them having it in the inventory, she said “we get many orders”  customer service/comfort is not “top of mind”.

Sephora, do a simple inventory check before you accept money online or at least, if you’ve made a mistake, properly rectify it. It is rude to not deliver an item that is paid for, when it is actually in the store! It’s not the customers job to accept crap when they pay you money but it is your job to do better. 

Tags:

Re: Terrible Sherway Experience

Hi @novadebi,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience! I am going to send you a PM to further assist.

Always,

Danee

That would be great if you can reach out to me about this 👍🏽 

Hi @novadebi,

Please reply to Danee's message directly by clicking the envelope/message icon near the top of your screen. Or if you're using the app, please click the bell icon. Thank you!

Best,

Laurie 

I am so sorry you had such a terrible experience, some employees don't actually care about their job and like to half-butt things. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing