Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Stolen Package

My Sephora package got stolen yesterday (my cameras were able to catch the incident so I have video proof). The package was delivered by a company I haven’t hear of (FleetOptics) and they don’t do refunds on stolen packages. Just wondering if Sephora provides any assistance in these situations? Am I able to get a refund or get my package resent? 

Re: Stolen Package

Hi There, 

I am sorry that your order 40195272555 was stolen. I am more than happy to refund you or reship the order again. Please let me know what you prefer. 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi Janean,

please resend to :

12151 97 ave Surrey BC,

V3V2C8

thank you so much!!

I have processed the reshipment and the new order number is 40550638711 and I have refunded you 100 points as the point perk was out of stock. Please let me know if you need further assistance. 

Hi Janean,

I’d love to get my items but am I able to add “signature required at delivery”? If that’s not possible, I’d prefer to get it sent to a different address (my parents place) since they are usually home to receive packages. Let me know!

thank you so much for your help and the quick response! I really appreciate it.

I can reship it to a different address but I do not have a way to add signature required to orders. Can you provide the new shipping address you want the order to go to?

Hi @sifters,

I am very sorry about that. I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing