Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Still have not received my order from Deliver-It

Hi,

I have been trying to receive my package from Deliver-It (I have never heard of this company) for the past three days. I always have my purchases delivered by UPS/Ontrac and they always arrive on time and dropped off in the correct location. For some reason, my current package has been given to this other company and they cannot figure out how to deliver my package to save their lives.

At first they were leaving completely blank notices on my gate and it wasnt until I rechecked Sephora to see if it might be for me, then when I tried looking into the tracking history I could see that they claimed they couldnt deliver because they needed a gate code (they dont need one, my apartment has a callbox and they refuse to use it) - I have tried entering and saving the code over a hundred times and it seems as though the website just doesn't save it or forward it to their drivers. I have tried calling all of their phone numbers and only get routed to a recording telling me to go back online, I have tried sending a contact form email and never heard back, I have tried contacting Sephora support for help getting in touch with them and received contact info for UPS (UPS doesn't not work with this company, so that was useless), I have also tried changing my delivery time and giving them the gate code that way but now I'm no longer getting updates on the website from this company about my package. I checked Yelp for reviews because I couldnt understand why I'm having such issues and they are notoriously horrible, so I dont understand why Sephora is partnering with this company.

I have never had an issue with receiving a package before and now this is just crazy. I also used my one time only 20% off on this and if I'm never going to receive my items, I at least want the ability to use the 20% off on replacements!

Re: Still have not received my order from Deliver-It

Hi @crushedflowers,

I'm sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie 

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing