cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Splurged during sale and was robbed of my money

Spoiler

I’m so upset and frustrated, I am fuming! I placed a large order over $1,000 worth of items during Sephora’s sale because I decided to treat myself, my mother and my grandmother for the upcoming Mother’s Day and my package never arrived! Tracking was shows delivered but I never received my package. I checked my security cameras and no delivery truck or person ever showed up.

when I emailed Sephora, they said “We appreciate that you chose to shop with Sephora for your beauty needs, but given this type of order issue you have reported to us is extremely uncommon, we are unable to extend a reshipment or refund.”

and yet when I search this thread there are multiple posts about the same issue! Sephora is either lying or stealing money because I have been a rouge member for YEARS, I am a dedicated Sephora shopper, and the ONE time I report an apparently COMMON issue, I am lied to that this does not happen and that I cannot get my refund of over $1,000.

sephora has stolen my money and is refusing to refund me.

Re: Splurged during sale and was robbed of my money

They did the same to me when I contacted them about my lost package. They said “it’s extremely uncommon” but they are scamming us 😞 

i’m their rouge for years too. Disappointed!!!

Hi @kathyvangg,

I'm so sorry to hear about this. For more information and further assistance, please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672. Thank you!

Aways,
Danee

I know this doesn’t offer tooo much comfort but your package may still be coming (yes even though it says delivered) I’ve had this happen and my package did eventually show up...good luck. 

Hello, I appreciate your response. And I REALLY hope that will be true for me too. How long after it said “delivered” did your package arrive? It’s been 5 days for me now, I’m losing hope.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing