Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Spam posts

Do you think you can hide the oily skin group so that we don’t see the spam posts that are cluttering the feed? Or tell me how I can hide that groupso I dont see them. 

Re: Spam posts

They seem to have been going on since at least Sunday. They are spamming every group so I don't know if hiding a group will do anything.

I don't know why someone would think that spamming a website is fun. In frustration yesterday, I advised Sephora to hire a hacker to trace these spam posts. It's irritating to have to leaf through pages of spam just to get to the posts that you want to read.

@CheerMomma I just got onto BIC - your post is from 6 hrs ago.  Have these spam posts been going on all day?  I keep seeing a bunch with what seem to be written largely in Chinese characters.  Most are too big to open, so I can't report anything; the ones I can open prohibit me from marking as spam for some reason.  I'm sure the mods are aware, but it's frustrating how much spam there is 😞

looks like they were being posted 3 or 4 per minute for hours. I haven’t been able to get the main feed to load since, it just keeps circling. Chrome actually thought I was in a Chinese page and iffering yo translate it there were so many! 

@greeneyedgirl107 wrote:

@CheerMomma I just got onto BIC - your post is from 6 hrs ago.  Have these spam posts been going on all day?  I keep seeing a bunch with what seem to be written largely in Chinese characters.  Most are too big to open, so I can't report anything; the ones I can open prohibit me from marking as spam for some reason.  I'm sure the mods are aware, but it's frustrating how much spam there is 😞

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing