Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Small Rant and Question of Stock

I had been watching and debating the purchase of a couple of colognes for a day. I finally decided to buy them, Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille went "low stock" and I was presented repeatedly with the idea of obtaining a Sephora card and getting 25% off. I applied for the card, it stating that I could use the temporary card to make my purchase, this allowing me to stake my claim on the low stock goodness, deciding to proceed because of the generous discount offer. I added it to my cart and was presented that for "security" I would have to use my real card to buy this, which was 10 business days away. I was dismayed, I felt duped, taunted that I could buy and save now. Only to be told no, and now to be notified that indeed, as I feared, the fragrance is out of stock. So as the clock ticks on my 30 days I have to use my coupon from the opening of my Sephora account, I am left wondering if there is any chance that this cologne will be back in stock, in the 3.4oz size within 27 days now. Please know that when the transaction first failed, I called customer service (before the product went out of stock) and was told there was nothing that could be done and paraphrased: sorry about your luck.

Tags:

Re: Small Rant and Question of Stock

Hi @1stTimeCustomer

I am so sorry to hear about this! I will send you a PM.

Always,
Danee

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing