Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Shipping issue! Delivery is today but no tracking?

Hello, I have received a shipping confirmation and tracking number for my most recent order however when I track the package, it hasn’t been picked up by OcTrac yet, it’s still at the Sephora warehouse. The Sephora site tells me it will be delivered today but at the same time it also says there’s no tracking info because it hasn’t been picked up by ontrac yet? That’s quite a contradiction. I need to know what is going on here? i need this order before I go out of town on Monday morning. I was given a delivery date of 6/21 when I placed the order so I’m not actually expecting it until tomorrow, I am just concerned that it’s NOT going to arrive on time since It’s still sitting in your warehouse. Thank you!

Re: Shipping issue! Delivery is today but no tracking?

Hi @samanthasmom, sorry for the confusion! This happens sometimes when scans are delayed. You should still receive your order on time, and if you don't receive it by tomorrow afternoon, please let us know!

RE: Re: Shipping issue! Delivery is today but no tracking?

Thank you Stephanie! The tracking now shows it’s out for delivery today. This has never happened with a Sephora order before so I was a little worried 🙂
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing