Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Shipping is misleading

Good afternoon, I placed an order on Friday, October 9, 2020 prior to the Monday holiday. The estimated delivery date upon placing the order said Wednesday, October 14, 2020. I was skeptical because of the Monday off and because of processing but it still said the same delivery date on Tuesday, October 13, 2020 and Wednesday, October 14, 2020 even though USPS said it still hadn't shipped. I checked today (October 15, 2020) and while Sephora's site under Order Details still says it will be delivered on October 14, 2020 (Clearly not true), the tracking has been updated to a delivery date of October 20, 2020 but USPS still shows the order is in Pre-Shipment. I don't understand the lack of transparency with shipping. I had VIB free 1-3 day standard shipping (which says it doesn't process or ship on weekends or holidays and takes up to 2 days after ordering to ship) so by those standards, my order should've shipped by October 14, 2020 at the latest and I should receive my order by Monday, October 17, 2020 at the latest. I understand there are some delays due to COVID BUT if you already know this, then the delivery dates should be TRANSPARENT and up front FROM THE BEGINNING. I ordered based on this delivery date as this was intended to be a gift for someone. It's absolutely ridiculous that this is how you treat your loyal customers even though makeup is NOT a necessity but we're still willing to buy and purchase in the midst of a pandemic and economic downturn. I am completely disheartened by Sephora.

USPS still says "pre-shipment"Sephora tracking says delivery date is October 20, 2020Delivery date on Order Details says October 14, 2020

Re: Shipping is misleading

Hi @stessco,

Upon review, it appears that Janean is currently assisting you via private message.

Always,
Danee

I’m having the same problem! Placed my (10+ item !!) order on Saturday 10/10, with it being scheduled to arrive on the 14th. Received one piece of the order on Wednesday 10/14, and the rest of the order shipped on Tuesday 10/13, with delivery on the 20th. Since the 13th it’s been stuck in pre-shipment. I’m resigned to the fact that I may not see the rest of my order until the end of the month. I don’t want to be a loyalist to another makeup store, however...I received a package from them within 3 days with no shipping confusion. This is frustrating.

Hi @16yeliah,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM in just a moment.

Always,

Danee

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing