Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora x musical.ly Festival Giveaway

Sephora x musical.ly Festival Giveaway PrizeSephora x musical.ly Festival Giveaway PrizeFestival season is here! To celebrate, we’re giving away 11 festival-approved beauty products.

HOW TO ENTER:

1. Follow Sephora on musical.ly
  2. Comment on any of Sephora’s musical.ly posts with #SephoraSweepstakes

Follow this link to Sephora's musical.ly profile: https://musically.app.link/wVSk5QDV5L

Giveaway begins: April 16, 2018 

Giveaway ends: April 23, 2018

NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. Odds depend on number of entries received. US residents only, age 13 or older. One entry per person. Enter by April 23, 2018. One prize awarded (APV $328) by random drawing. Sponsor: Sephora USA, Inc.

Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States (including Puerto Rico but excluding Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions not otherwise mentioned herein) who are 13 years of age or older as of the date of entry, and who has an Musical.ly account (no purchase or payment is necessary to sign up for a Musical.ly account). Those considered to be a minor in their legal jurisdiction of residency (a “minor”) must obtain their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent before participation in this Sweepstakes, and any and all statements below regarding an entrant’s or winner’s agreement to, acceptance or acknowledgment of, these legal terms and conditions mean the agreement, acceptance or acknowledgment of the entrant’s or winner’s parent or legal guardian.

Please read Official Rules attached below.

Re: Sephora x musical.ly Festival Giveaway

Yeah, I can't do anything with this app on my Samsung s7 active. The app keeps wanting to restart and I can't do anything in it much less go to your page and respond to anything. I'm deleting this app before it causes any kind of damage. 

same here samsung s7 as well :( 🤧

same here samsung s7 as well 😞 🤧
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Sephora x musical.ly Festival Giveaway Prize
testing