Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Sephora won't refund me my nearly $400 order that was delivered back to store?

Hi, I am getting quite frustrated at this point. I ordered a nearly $400 order for one day delivery. There was a mistake with my phone number so basically the DoorDash driver and I were trying to contact each other about my order but the messages and calls weren't going through, so he returned the order back to the store. I called Sephora, the Sephora store my order came from, DoorDash multiple times, and went to the store in person in which they confirmed my order was in fact returned to the store by the DoorDash driver and that my refund would be processed within a few days. I ordered it on the 27th of July and there is still no refund. I got my one day delivery fee returned to me the next day, so I really don't know why it's so hard for an order that was literally confirmed to have been received back to the store to simply just process the refund.

Live chat constantly tells me to "check with neighbors" and so on to see if it was delivered there when it was clearly brought back to the store and I have multiple phone calls and even went in person for them to confirm that it was in fact returned to them. Even when I went in person they confirmed that they received the order back to them and I should just wait several days to process.

Am I supposed to wait even more days or what is going on here? Live chat doesn't help as they told me originally the system would not let them refund the amount, and that they are sorry but can't do anything about it. Multiple different calls and the only people who have been somewhat helpful has been the actual store I ordered from, but I'm still not seeing any sort of refund go through at all..

Re: Sephora won't refund me my nearly $400 order that was delivered back to store?

@xKyra I will take a look and will send you a PM. 

Re: Sephora won't refund me my nearly $400 order that was delivered back to store?

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing