Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Sephora sells used products- disgusting

I ordered a drying lotion online and when I received it it was soooo clearly used. The white caps have dirty fingerprints all over. On the inside, the product was on the lid. It was so gross so I called the VIB hotline. The person was not helpful at all and kept putting me on hold. We spent 30 minutes discussing why my default payment method is my boyfriend' s credit card, and she accused of sharing my account even though it is the same address on both my boyfriend and my credit card. She was able to read from my account my full credit card number and all my personal information. VERY DANGEROUS, such a junior call representative SHOULD NOT be able to read my full credit card number. And then I asked to be transferred to a manager  and again waited for 15 minutes. The first thing the manager decided to deal with was also the "sharing account" situation. Another 30 mins passed and we finally established that I should change my default payment method to my own credit card. Could have told me earlier one and a half hour ago. Finally it was time for the used product situation. THE MANAGER STRAIGHT FORWARD TOLD ME THAT THEY DO NOT SELL USED PRODUCT AND SUCH THING NEVER HAPPENS. AND SHE SAID SHE CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS, I MUCH GO TO A PHYSICAL STORE. But when I sent her pictures of the product I received, she denied everything and claims that I am scamming money. She was very impolite and her name was Sylvia or Sylva. I already filed a complaint with headquarters and is waiting to hear back. The product was go disgusting and I am planning to go to court. Will keep you all posted. Sephora has deleted this three times but I will upload this again every time they delete me. I WANT JUSTICE AND AN APOLOGY. 

Tags:

Re: Sephora sells used products- disgusting

Hi @IHateSephoraFor

I am so sorry to hear about this experience. I will send you a private message so I can look into this for you. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing